Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

It has been a crazy month with boutiques and getting ready for Christmas! I decided at the beginning the month that I was going to make most of the kids Christmas presents this year, yeah I totally should have decided on that a looooong time ago! Yesterday I realized (thanks to my sons count down chain) I only have 12 days till Christmas, and of course today makes 11 HOLY CRAP 11 days, I am no were near ready! I have been a very busy bee workin on lots of things just not the kids things, here are some pretties  I have been workin on;



I just love crocheted ornaments, they have such an old world look to them, they are simple but elegant. When I got married my mom gave me my first set of crocheted ornaments a set of Angels they are still to this day my favorite ones, even though she sends new ones every year! I have lot's of things to blog about just not enough time, but I will do my best. 

p.s. these ornaments are available in my etsy shop!














No comments: